People in Albuquerque may think getting busted with a little marijuana results in only a ticket and a fine. But state police officers were sent to Albuquerque in May to crack down on crime, and they’re enforcing state law. That means there’s still a way for even small amounts of weed or paraphernalia to put people here in cuffs.
Video: Deputy Used Stun Gun On Student With Disability - The Associated Press A northern New Mexico sheriff's deputy is facing criticism after a video showed him using a stun gun on a high school student with a disability. This story corrects a previous version to say the student used the slur not the deputy.
This week on The Children's Hour , we’re broadcasting live from Albuquerque’s Open Space Visitor Center with Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller . The Kids Crew will follow up on our interview from when he first took office. With featured musical guest Robb Janov , and a special performance by the New Mexico Peace Choir . Everyone is invited to join us at the Open Space Visitor Center on Saturday June 1, when doors will open at 8:30am. The whole family is welcome to be part of this live broadcast, then stay to enjoy the beautiful bosque.
- 16' Nike Air Max Audacity Basketball shoes White Light bluee UNC 863115-142 SZ 18
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LE Russian Floral Womens AJ1690-001 Black Red shoes Size 8.5
- Adidas Mens Pharrell Williams Tennis HU Athletic shoes Yellow Monochrome CP9767
- [BY9951] Womens Adidas Originals NMD_R1 Sneaker - Black Icy bluee Mint
- New Balance - MRL247D6 Running shoes Casual shoes Trainers
- shoes PUMA women BIANCO 366264-02
- NIKE CORTEZ Air Max Waffle Racer Sneakers White Sail Black 29cm US 11
- NIKE Sock Dart Running shoes- Red JS182 PP 05
- NIKE SOCK RACER SP NSW GENEALOGY OF FREE MAIZE YELLOW-BLACK SZ 14 [677738-700]
- Nike Zoom Revis size 8.5 NY Jets NFL 555776 100 White Reflective Silver
- Nike LeBron 1 Zoom Generation AJ4204001 Size 8
- DS Nike Vapor Pro 3 4 Destroyer Mens Black Silver Training shoes Size 9.5
- Mens Size 12 Nike Air Max Hyper Agressor Basketball shoes Black Grey White bluee
- Women's Nike Air Max 1 Leopard Pack 2012 Running shoes 319986-099 sz 8
- NWT Adidas Originals SUPERSTAR RT Monochromatic Clear Aqua AQ4916 SUEDE 11.5 US
- 1902 adidas ORIGINALS DEERUPT Runner Women's Training Running shoes CG6089
- Nike Air Max 90 Off-White Desert Ore (Pre-Order)
- Nike Zoom Fly blueee Fox Black Bright Crimson Running shoes 880848-400 Men's SZ 13
- Men's Nike Jordan Why Not Zero.1 Size 11.5 (AA2510 800) orange Pulse Hyper Royal
- NEW BALANCE SUEDE ML574EPC shoes GINNASTICA men grey
- WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS PUMA NOVA 90'S BLOC [369486 03]
Let's Talk New Mexico
Let's Talk New Mexico 5/23 8a: Higher than average rainfall and snowpack means we're experiencing one of its wettest springs in decades. The Rio Grande is running ten times higher than it was at this time during last year's drought. So much water increases flood risks and challenges us to remain conservation minded. Has all the rain changed your plans for farming or planting gardens? How are you remaining water conscious? Do you plan to go river rafting or sailing on one of our state’s lakes this year? Email LetsTalk@KUNM.org, tweet us using the hashtag #LetsTalkNM or call in live during the show.
It's awards season for journalists and we're proud to annouce that the New Mexico Broadcasters Association has recogized KUNM news coverage for Excellence in Broadcasting with top awards for Breaking News, Feature News, Continuing Coverage, Legislative Coverage, Best Student Newscaster and Student Reporter.
University Showcase 5/17 8a: Jim Linnell was six months away from retirement from the University of New Mexico when he became a quadriplegic. His new book, “Take It Lying Down,” chronicles his life since the accident.
Public Health New Mexico
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Sneakers||US Shoe Size (Women's):||5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13|
Having a lot of abandoned or foreclosed homes in your community can hurt morale and drag down property values. A group of neighborhood associations in Southeast Albuquerque are taking things into their own hands.