People in Albuquerque may think getting busted with a little marijuana results in only a ticket and a fine. But state police officers were sent to Albuquerque in May to crack down on crime, and they’re enforcing state law. That means there’s still a way for even small amounts of weed or paraphernalia to put people here in cuffs.
Video: Deputy Used Stun Gun On Student With Disability - The Associated Press A northern New Mexico sheriff's deputy is facing criticism after a video showed him using a stun gun on a high school student with a disability. This story corrects a previous version to say the student used the slur not the deputy.
This week on The Children's Hour , we’re broadcasting live from Albuquerque’s Open Space Visitor Center with Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller . The Kids Crew will follow up on our interview from when he first took office. With featured musical guest Robb Janov , and a special performance by the New Mexico Peace Choir . Everyone is invited to join us at the Open Space Visitor Center on Saturday June 1, when doors will open at 8:30am. The whole family is welcome to be part of this live broadcast, then stay to enjoy the beautiful bosque.
- Nike Air Force 1 Black 718152-002 Croc N Gum Pack SZ 14
- Nike Women’s Air Force 1 07 Premium Size 7 Metallic Red Bronze Particle Beige
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR SHADOW SZ 13 CLEAR BROWN CHALK WHITE AC8794
- Adidas Alphabounce Instinct W Grey White Women Running shoes Sneakers F36732
- Mens NEW BALANCE 530 bluee Trainers M530RTB
- PUMA BELIER WOMEN'S CASUAL SHOES SIZE 8.5
- DS Nike Air Jordan V 5 Supreme Camo 9.5 824371-201 iv cactus jack 4
- NIKE AIR ZOOM MARIAH FLYKNIT RACER (918264 004) MEN'S SIZE
- NIKE Air SB Stefan Janoski Max GS Sneaker Sport shoes Trainers bluee 905217 400
- Nike Tiempo Legend IV SG Soccer Cleats new shoes 454330 018 Made in
- New 100% Authentic Nike Kobe A.D. NXT HMD 916832-710 Volt White
- Nike Dunk Low NL Palomino Black-Hyacinth shoes Size 9 (311899 201)
- Pre-owned Nike Kobe AD 'White Chrome' Mens shoes Size 11
- Womens Nike Air Max 90 Lux LX Pony Horse Hair Black Grey Sail wmns 95 898512 006
- Adidas Neo Men's CloudFoam Lite Racer Running shoes SZ 8.5
- ADIDAS Tubular Defiant Primeknit black white Gr. 37 1 3 US 6
- 28cm AIRJORDAN 7 from japan (5808
- Gumbo Nike Air Force 1 New GUMBO shoes
- Nike Air Max LTD 3 Men's Running shoes Gym Red Gym Red 687977-602 Sz 13
- New Balance 999 M999CBL Men’s 11 Made In USA Navy Grey Pewter Running shoes New
- shoes Puma Vikky Platform Ribbon S 366418 01 Sneakers women Black Suede Casual
Let's Talk New Mexico
Let's Talk New Mexico 5/23 8a: Higher than average rainfall and snowpack means we're experiencing one of its wettest springs in decades. The Rio Grande is running ten times higher than it was at this time during last year's drought. So much water increases flood risks and challenges us to remain conservation minded. Has all the rain changed your plans for farming or planting gardens? How are you remaining water conscious? Do you plan to go river rafting or sailing on one of our state’s lakes this year? Email LetsTalk@KUNM.org, tweet us using the hashtag #LetsTalkNM or call in live during the show.
It's awards season for journalists and we're proud to annouce that the New Mexico Broadcasters Association has recogized KUNM news coverage for Excellence in Broadcasting with top awards for Breaking News, Feature News, Continuing Coverage, Legislative Coverage, Best Student Newscaster and Student Reporter.
University Showcase 5/17 8a: Jim Linnell was six months away from retirement from the University of New Mexico when he became a quadriplegic. His new book, “Take It Lying Down,” chronicles his life since the accident.
Public Health New Mexico
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pattern:||Solid||Product Line:||adidas Boost|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Running Shoes|
|Features:||Retro||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Does not apply
Having a lot of abandoned or foreclosed homes in your community can hurt morale and drag down property values. A group of neighborhood associations in Southeast Albuquerque are taking things into their own hands.